DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Missing your Aussie Humour ?...

Posted by angel-187474 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

For any Aussies out there who remember Russell Coight, I stumbled across his website and nearly fell off my chair laughing ... especially with the interview in "Q AND A WITH RUSSELL COIGHT"

Clik for a giggle ...  http://www.bigcoight.com/

xxx A.

Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by pjd-185342 - 14 years ago

Nope , sorry, I think mine is dashed....... (class that is)J

Sorry no image available
Posted by angel-187474 - 14 years ago

Now come on MikeP!  ... There DO EXIST - out there - some of us Aussies who have at least a dash of class !

(snort!)  xxx A.

Sorry no image available
Posted by angel-187474 - 14 years ago

Hey!  .... I'm forever making the same explanations too!!  Usually have to qualify my joking about with "..look mate - if I really didn't like you - I'd just ignore ya! .."   (Fortunately for me also, my French hubbie understands ... heh heh!)

Thanks for your tip pjd ... I'll ring my brother and ask him to make some recordings for me.  I could do with some good belly laughs more often. 

xxx cheers!  A.

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 14 years ago

If you like Aussie humour check this out,  but not if you are easily offended.  On the other hand,  if you like Aussie humour, then you are not lilkely to be easily offended!

http://kevin.bloody.wilson.com.au/

Sorry no image available
Posted by pjd-185342 - 14 years ago

Thanks for the tip angel. I do miss australian humour. Even more, people who share it. I watched Kath and Kim on DVD the other day with an english friend..... I was doubled over and they didn't get it at all. My french husband however thinks it is hilarious and we are waiting on a mate to send us the latest series. I feel pretty isolated at times. I get tired of explaining - "Its not meant as an insult - it means I like you!".............. Fortunately I do share some big belly laughs with my husband. He has become a master of the great piss-take. I think he must have been australian in another life.