DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Mother's Group

Posted by JanetH-197887 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Clan MCN - 13 years ago

Hi Janie,

A fellow mother of twins - welcome!  Mine are just over 2 now, 2 boys.  I'm inpressed, at 5½ months I was still in a zombie state... some would say still am!

We attend (amongst other things) the AVF In Sophia Antipolis on a Friday morning for their Tumbletots session.  A few songs, some playing and making things - even coffee, tea and biscuits!

Email me if you want any further info, or my number is 04.92.60.43.18.

That applies to you JanetH too!  Sophia Antipolis seems to be the centre of the Mother and Baby/Toddler universe.

Sammy

Sorry no image available
Posted by Clan MCN - 13 years ago

Hi Janie,

A fellow mother of twins - welcome!  Mine are just over 2 now, 2 boys.  I'm inpressed, at 5½ months I was still in a zombie state... some would say still am!

We attend (amongst other things) the AVF In Sophia Antipolis on a Friday morning for their Tumbletots session.  A few songs, some playing and making things - even coffee, tea and biscuits!

Email me if you want any further info, or my number is 04.92.60.43.18.

That applies to you JanetH too!  Sophia Antipolis seems to be the centre of the Mother and Baby/Toddler universe.

Sammy

Sorry no image available
Posted by JanieP-183958 - 13 years ago

Hi

I am shortly moving to Vence.  Butpresently live up in the mountains about 55kms north of Nice. 

I am interested in meeting other new mothers for a cuppa and a chat, and I am happy to drive down until I move.

I have 5 1/2 month old twins.

Thanks
Janie  04-93-03-52-81