DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Moving to Lorgues

Posted by Sally Saville - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

I am moving to the Lorgues area and would like to know if anybody knows of a French teacher or any English Clubs etc in that region.

Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by danonimes-184717 - 13 years ago

Lorgues is an English clubYou could also check out the Var Village Voice's monthly newsletter atwww.varvillagevoice.comVAR VILLAGE VOICE1142 Route des Miquelets,83510 Lorgues, (what a coincidence)Var,FranceTel: [33] 04 94 04 49 60Email: anitavvv@tiscali.frand there's the British Association of the Var commonly known as BAV (not to be confused with the French word *bave* of course)(04 94 40 60 57 - 04 94 47 06 28)Apparently they hold "Wine, paté and cheese evenings"July 15: Le Muy 04 94 45 18 44Aug 5: Fayence 04 94 76 17 70Aug 24: Draguignan 04 94 47 06 28selwyn.glick@wanadoo.fralastair.ross@wanadoo.frjamesblythe2@libertysurf.frPERSONAL DISCLAIMER- To reassure those people who know me -I subscribe to none of this and know none of the people mentioned aboveJ

Sorry no image available
Posted by Montana99 - 13 years ago

There used to be a café in town that carried the Riviera Reporter.  Lots of English speaking people on market day - Tuesday, again if I'm not mistaken and there is still a cute little store bragancethé.com that sells English items, teas and such.

Try to find VIAC: VAR International Apéritif Club