DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

"Nappucino" in Valbonne

Posted by alx-189416 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

I stay at home with my 2 month old baby and I thought I would test the waters to see if anyone in my situation would be interested in getting together for a 'coffee morning'.

I would love to meet other young mums in the area so please e-mail me if you are interested and I will try to organise something!

I know I can rope in at least one other person!

Alex

Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by alx-189416 - 14 years ago

Thanks to all those who have replied/e-mailed me. Will definitely try to organise something soon, probably around the first week of May as the weather has not been very inspiring recently... Will let you know very soon.

Alex

Sorry no image available
Posted by sanjangala - 14 years ago

Hello Alex! im living in Valbonne and im in the 8th month pregnant although have a big house to meet with all the intresst women my email: sanjangala @gmx.de   love to hear from u , all the best sanjangala

Sorry no image available
Posted by zebi-193527 - 14 years ago

hi alex - have just moved to biot - little boy 15 months (daughter 5 and a half at maternelle) - would be interested if you do organise a coffee morning - let me know - thanks...

Sorry no image available
Posted by rhona-194456 - 14 years ago

Hi!I think I spoke to you at the PMI, anyway I am intersetedin meeting up. I have a five and a half month old baby,Rhonarhonaritchie@yahoo.co.uk

Sorry no image available
Posted by rhona-194456 - 14 years ago

Hi!I think I spoke to you at the PMI, anyway I am intersetedin meeting up. I have a five and a half month old baby,Rhonarhonaritchie@yahoo.co.uk

Sorry no image available
Posted by aA Sabey - 14 years ago

Hi Alex,

My wife and I will be moving down to Valbonne village on 1/5/04 and we have a five week old baby girl.I am sure my wife would love to meet up with you when we get down...our e mail address is "aandk@lycos.co.uk"...Hope to hear from you soon otherwise we will hopefully get together in May.

Regards

Andrew and Kellie Sabey (and Olivia)