Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Need advice from other US taxpayers

Posted by miajl - Created: 16 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by szozu - 16 years ago

During tax season the US Consulate has someone that can help you with your taxes, though I doubt it he can tackle anything truly complicated. You can call them to set up an appointment and it's free.

I had my US accountant do my taxes after I moved, as I found the whole thing way too complicated. You may want to do the same.