DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Need Help with an Agent

Posted by Mikaela Donkersloot - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by suedarmon - 14 years ago

Hopefully you found something by now.  If not check out www.carlton-international.com.  They are an estate agent in Antibes and all speak English.  Call my husband , Alain Darmon - he is French, knows the area well and is fluent in English - his cell phone is 06 71 42 51 20. 

Sue

Sorry no image available
Posted by talldutch - 15 years ago

Hello Mikaela,

I have a nice 3 room appartment (2bedrooms) with a large terras ( kunnen wij nederlands spreken ?) in Juan les Pins for rent. If you are interested, call me on 0610840505.

Regards, Jos Plasschaert.

Sorry no image available
Posted by David_F-180946 - 15 years ago

You could rent my 5-piece villa in Biot for €3000 a month and spend the €1000 on taxis to the beach.

We have a sea view :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mikaela Donkersloot - 15 years ago

have sent emails to 10 of those contacts Mike and had a reply from One.

Thanks anyhow for your help

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 15 years ago

Why not start here?**************
Mike

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mikaela Donkersloot - 15 years ago

Wish it was that easy.  have been to 27 agents in Juan Les Pins alone and have had one option presented to me.  No that is a monthly rate and want something new, modern with a sea view.  I too thought they would jump at the offer.  But to my surprise no.

Thanks for your reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 15 years ago

Even if that is your budget,  don't go in with that attitude or they'll take you to the cleaners even faster than they would normally do!  Keep it low!

Sorry no image available
Posted by legend_in_my_lunchtime-182603 - 15 years ago

Wow!! - for 4000€ a month for a 4-pièces apartment, Are you talking about a yearly rental?   If so, I'd wager that you could get any of the Estate Agents on the CdA to LEARN to speak English.  The first thing they'd learn would be "Yes sir, no sir, 3 bags full sir!"