DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Need tattoo in Cannes ! :-)

Posted by leviking - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Hi;

Bit strange question maybe, but I don't know where to ask:

I have heard about a great place for tatoos in cannes, rather famous guy who is supposed to be just off Carnot Boulevard.

Anyone know about the references for this guy?

Thanks for any info!

Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by szozu - 14 years ago

To anyone considering a tattoo, I would suggest that besides the artistic aspect, that you pay close attention to hygiene. If instruments are not properly sterilized and inks are reused, you run the risk of getting hepatitis C--the leading cause of liver transplants.

Lana

Sorry no image available
Posted by polly-190436 - 14 years ago

Hi,

You are looking for Johan it's a street on the right iff you go 'up' the Carnot towards le Cannet; The name of the street is Rue Leon (I think)

It's only a little shop, but very prof.

Good Luck

Judith

Sorry no image available
Posted by cab-182963 - 14 years ago

Hi

If not in the Suquet there's also a shop, guys supposed tp be good.

C.

Sorry no image available
Posted by danonimes-184717 - 14 years ago

don't know about this guy, nice Flash site, but the tattoos look a bit "standard".I can recommend Creations Gil Tattoo, 7 r Etienne Brun, SAINT LAURENT DU VAR tel 04 93 07 52 16.Use his artwork, or your own, and plan on up to three visits, one to discuss ideas, one to select the artwork and one to actually get tattooed.&lt1;&lt1;shin yo - for those who know&gt1;&gt1;

Sorry no image available
Posted by leviking - 14 years ago

I dont know if you mean http://www.artcannes-tattoo.com, but I THINK this is the place. I am not sure (would very much like to be before I go :-)). Supposedly he is one of the best tatooers on the "cote".

?

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 14 years ago

Might this be the place?

(Beware: Flash alert!)

Mike