DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

New Charges for Hold Baggage on Easy Jet

Posted by The Pigtails-195986 - Created: 10 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by michaelr06400-205019 - 10 years ago

Luna,

See link above.

Sorry no image available
Posted by luna-198041 - 10 years ago

Hi Hayley,

Did you get an answer? I also booked my flights a couple of months ago and there wasn't the extra charges for the suitcases!

Sorry no image available
Posted by michaelr06400-205019 - 10 years ago
Sorry no image available
Posted by joshuakirby - 10 years ago

Does anyone know how much Easyjet charge per kilo of excess hold baggage over the 20kilo limit?Have booked my flights and will certainly go over the limit!Cheers.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mansardus - 10 years ago

Look on the easyjet website. Easiest to do a 'dummy run' for the dates you have booked and it will give you the total cost. There is a rather confusing bit that gives you the option of paying a bit extra to cover your 'carbon footprint'.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bourne-200326 - 10 years ago

I recommend you read the detail carefully when you are in the process of booking - hold baggeage allowances and extra costs are VERY clear. Your options are clearly presented at the time of booking - moreso than many other airlines I have flown with - and they deliver your baggage, which is more than can be said for the worst operator in Europe!! - BA. What a disgrace they are!!! - and getting away with it!! Vive EasyJet!! P.S. I am not an EasyJet addict, I just know when a fair deal is being delivered.Tony

Sorry no image available
Posted by Earthling-217786 - 10 years ago

Next time you book,maybe check out the cost of tickets with alternative airlines which include baggage charges : eg British airways or Air France !