DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

new gay guy in town looking for friends to.....

Posted by LIVING ON THE RIVIERA - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Hi...

Just moved to Nice from the States, I am looking for other gay guys to hang out with, I am not a big party guy, but do like going out to clubs once in a while....dinners, movies traveling around or just hanging out on the beach it cool too....

Pretty much a fun normal down to earth jean & t-shirt type of guy here, I am in my early 30's, and decided to leave the corporate world and take a break on the Rivera  for a couple of years...

Any other normal down to earth easy going fun guys looking to hang out....

I live near the zone pietonne,Negresco area....

Looking forward to hearing from ya.....

Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cerengeti-188671 - 9 years ago

Still living on the riviera??? If so, email me...love to meet new people...

Mark

Cerengeti1@yahoo.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by aladdino-187007 - 11 years ago

And yes, I know it's resuscitate, and yes, I'm ashamed :-0

Sorry no image available
Posted by aladdino-187007 - 11 years ago

This is a very, very old thread, but if anyone wants to resussitate it, as they say, "I'm free".

Sorry no image available
Posted by rosetta-185721 - 14 years ago

Smarties lounge bar on Rue Defly, Nice is a cool place and gay friendly tho' not a gay bar/meat market. The owners are Marc and Sindi - it's pretty close to where you are and very friendly.

Ro 

Sorry no image available
Posted by voorrob - 14 years ago

I haven't searched these boards for a while.  Sorry, I was busy!  anyway, I just came across your posting and figured better late than never.  Anyway, drop me an e-mail and we can get together for a coffee and a chat.  I actually don't live too far from the neighborhood you mentioned.

Sorry no image available
Posted by KAKE-193340 - 14 years ago

Hi Alessio,

Tried to answer to your own e-mail address, but it came back. Please answer to mine if you're interested.

KAKE

Sorry no image available
Posted by alessio - 14 years ago

Hi. I am italian, from Tuscany, and I live in Nice since 2001 but I have not been meeting any interesting gay man. I would like to have new friends to have the opportunity to go to movies, restaurants, to drive to Italy on Saturdays.... and hope much more. If you want to meet me I will be glad of it.... my e-mail address is   alessio_med@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you soon

ciao Alessio

alessio

Sorry no image available
Posted by alessio - 14 years ago

Hi. I am italian, from Tuscany, and I live in Nice since 2001 but I have not been meeting any interesting gay man. I would like to have new friends to have the opportunity to go to movies, restaurants, to drive to Italy on Saturdays.... and hope much more. If you want to meet me I will be glad of it.... my e-mail address is   alessio_med@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you soon

ciao Alessio

alessio

Sorry no image available
Posted by KAKE-193340 - 14 years ago

Hi there,

Nice to hear from you! I've been here for abt 6 months and haven't found any gay people except from my work. The frenchmen are not easy to make friends with if you cannot the language.

Feel free to write me if interested.

KAKE

Sorry no image available
Posted by aladdino-187007 - 14 years ago

Couldn't reply directly to you because your email address came up with an error:
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<xxxxxxxxxxx@aol.com>

I suggest we just meet up for a coffee sometime.
My diary's pretty open, so it's up to you.