DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Nice Airport to Juan-les-pins by train

Posted by Django-187809 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ghene - 14 years ago

Hello,

I recommend that you get the bus n°200. It will ve very easy for you if you have luggage. As for the train in St Augustin, I fear that i personnally do not trust the place. Thou there are many good ppl living there, it is still one of the unsafe places for someone with luggage and alone. As for St Laurent du VAr, the buss stops there and its a LONG walk!

So either you take the free bus that takes you to the Nice train Station in central town or you take the bus in the airports T1.

What's important it not how much you pay for your fare, but that you arrive home safely.

The Sexy Little Mushroom

Sorry no image available
Posted by irishman-180738 - 14 years ago

The airport's website gives a map to Nice St Augustin Station: http://www.nice.aeroport.fr/acces_stationnement_en/trains/trafic_r.asp

Sorry no image available
Posted by PmsAvenger - 14 years ago

Take the train at Nice St Augustin station ONLY if you are on a tight budget and you don't have heavy luggage. This station is situated 500 m from Terminal 1. It's a 15-20 min walk.

Sorry no image available
Posted by apu - 14 years ago

also note that there is a passage (tunnel with footpath) under the promade des anglais in front of the Novotel...

i have done this and it is not a problem...took train for antibes and then walked...

i have also seen idiots try to cross the prom...very dangerous...

Sorry no image available
Posted by nodel-185297 - 14 years ago

Nice St Augustin is not that far, maybe 8' from the terminal 1.

Take care at the bus fares, quite expensive! 9.50€ to go to Sophia for instance!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Inspire-189045 - 14 years ago

If you get off at St Augustine, walk along the road parallel to the railway line, then at the first corner, turn left (at a big office block) and you can hop on the free shuttle which goes between terminal 1 and 2.   There is a bus stop there just before a small roundabout.  Don't know the name of the road along the railway line, but it's wide and there are cars parked along the left only.  

Sorry no image available
Posted by Absalonfonseca - 14 years ago

The closest station is Nice St Agustin, but it's a long walk, I don't recommend it if you have heavy luggage.

Sorry no image available
Posted by PmsAvenger - 14 years ago

You can take bus Aéroport - Cannes par RN7 (N° 200) and get off at your destination. It departs from Terminal 1.

More info:

http://www.nice.aeroport.fr/acces_stationnement/bus/recherche.asp?lign_id={5A3C5EFA-09D1-49D7-BB03-58CF31A9D0E0}