DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Not friendsreunited...

Posted by Crystal Balls-184435 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Humptydingo-180377 - 14 years ago

Try www.192.com allowing you to search directory enquiries and the UK electoral roll - Good Luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by Runaway-182887 - 14 years ago

Have you ever tried going to a School Reunion?  That makes yer toes curl!  When this old, fat, bald guy sidles up to you and says 'remember me?'...... and you don't. Then you realise that he's the one whose name was plastered all over your school books, who you proclaimed your undying love for........... now that's embarrassing as you try to make your excuses and RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by Crystal Balls-184435 - 14 years ago

Do I sound like I went to college?

I'm just hoping that they all died and that the stories they could tell died with them.

CB

Sorry no image available
Posted by wisenik - 14 years ago

CB

If you went to college, try the university or college alumni site.  It may have email listings that the Friendsreunited doesn't have.  I got some successes that way.

N

Sorry no image available

JJJ like I said Geezer !!  but since the first visit I've met some amazing people and made some great friends, so, don't ignore them, you could change someone's life forever !

xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by the_geezer - 14 years ago

I've had a few people track me down over the last few years, but I've ignored them.

What the hell is there to talk about after 20 years (kids, jobs, prostate problems)?

And anyway, they'd only try an wangle a freebie stay on the Riviera.

Let the past stay there, I say.

The Geezer

Sorry no image available

Dangerous places these Friends Re-united things...........  it's all their fault that I'm here in the first place  - be careful what you wish for CB !  J

xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by stgeorge-182529 - 14 years ago

The few friends I have left I've usually traced through Police Archives or Prison records ! stgeorge