Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Orange Internet.

Posted by chumphry - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by Garonne - 5 years ago

You need to send a letter LRAR (recorded delivery with notification of reception) to the address which you'll find at the bottom of a bill or online.

It's worth a try stating that you demand a remboursement from XXX date, when you requested the cancellation of the contract backed up by the fact that the telephone line was cancelled.  I always cancel any contracts in writing and send LRAR!