DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Passport Photos... Where To Go?

Posted by paradigm - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pablo-Wilson - 1 year ago

You can get your <a href="https://www.paspic.com/us/">perfect passport photos online</a> that will deliver your photos to your home hassle free. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ras-214972 - 5 years ago

At Carrefour Antibes, just to the immediate left once your are inside the main entrance there is a (i think Orange) shop that does passport photos. It is a proper camera not a booth and in my view, the quality is better than a booth (the colours are better).

Sorry no image available
Posted by ameri-cannes - 5 years ago

What area are you in? There are shops all over, but I would assume the closer, the better?

Sorry no image available
Posted by woz-225879 - 5 years ago

If you are in Cannes. There is a greatlittle place near the station in jean marched Joffre it is a small street and the guy takes them in his Internet shop. Very good and cheap too!

Sorry no image available
Posted by KiKi1-884057 - 5 years ago

Hi,

If you're not far from Antibes town centre, then I recommend a photographic shop at the "Place de Gaulle" end of "Albert Premier" ( amain road that leads from place de Gaulle to the seafront.

The shop is at the beginning and on the left hand side, just after the taxi rank.

They ar very quick and efficient, I think it cost me 6€ and that way you know that yo uhave the correct format and look for the photo.