DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Phone package

Posted by soundsalike - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by hornpipe-224782 - 5 years ago

Try Darty - they do 'phone, internet and TV as a package, with some English speaking channels (not many)!!

M

Sorry no image available
Posted by soundsalike - 5 years ago

Depanordique, thanks for the link to OVH. Looks interesting. Where I live its available, Looks like one can opt pay no line charges, I will check further....

Sorry no image available
Posted by soundsalike - 5 years ago

Thanks for all of your replies so far. I have been with ORANGE for internet for the last 12 years but it is quite expensive when one adds the line rental.I switched mobile from SFR which was about 110.00€ average per month to FREE a few months ago & no problems, the 19.99€ saves a lot.I would however like to get a better deal on internet...

Sorry no image available
Posted by Depanordique - 5 years ago

All the packages that combine mobile and internet also comes with TV - no way around that.

Have a look at OVH. If you can get them where you live, it's by far your best option. http://www.ovh.fr/adsl/

Orange does have an internet package without TV, but it's limited to 8mbps, and when you factor in the the 16€ for the phone line it's simply not cost-effective.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Methuselah-217505 - 5 years ago

Quite agree with you about the cold calls but if you go onto unlisted status you will get as many as I do, that's just about zero ...... I can't remember the last time I got one.

Orange are more expensive than other operators but in my experience, far better. I think their packages do all include TV (I know mine does) but you don't have to use it, I certainly don't.

Sorry no image available
Posted by SunnySue-315619 - 5 years ago

Have you checked out Orange? I think my neighbour has just mobile and internet through them.