DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

PHONEXPAT feedback please

Posted by jaaaine - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cyril-183445 - 13 years ago

I signed up for phonexpat months ago, as expected it disconnected my previous direct provider phone system (9 telecom, the later charged me 5 euro/month since then because of this), but since I have internet with 9online, I had to pay that fee no matter what so I decided to reverse my actions and signed up again for the 9 telecom phone system without notifying phoneexpat. My guess I can only enjoy phonexpat rates by dialing their prefix which I forgot but I once knew it. Anyone remember ?

Also has anybody received a bill from phonexpat ? What is their billing cycle ? Is the timing of the calls accurate ? No cheating to increase the bill ? Can't find much info from their site. Thanks a lot. Cyril

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kylie-183302 - 14 years ago

Does anyone know if they deal with people who live in Monaco? I couldn't find anything on the website. Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by jaaaine - 14 years ago

Hi, the prices vary depending on the country, so click on http://phonexpat.st-telecoms.com/RatesGB.htm and near the top of the page there is an alphabet. Click on first letter of the appropriate country, and you will find the price for both mobile & landline. 

Hope that helps :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by lisapeck - 14 years ago

does anyone know if their rates apply to phoning mobiles abroad as well? I cant seem to find any information on them.

Thanks

Sorry no image available

yes, ...and yes :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by tonya-193161 - 14 years ago

The service of phonexpat is correct?
Are they serious?

Sorry no image available

cool, have now recieved 2 free hours to South Africa to use within the next month, thanks!

Sorry no image available

Excellent, thanks Nicola  :)

For anyone else who is interested, the advantage code 10272 can be  used  for all who want to sign up. No limits :) So happy chatting......

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nicola R-189479 - 14 years ago

Hi Jane

I've decided to sign up on your advice and will fill in the advantage code.

Let us know if you have any problems...thanks!

All the best

Nicola

Sorry no image available

Well, I have dived in and signed up with phonexpat... all is well so far :) If anybody else decides to sign up with them(check out their fantastic rates http://phonexpat.st-telecoms.com/RatesGB.htm ), could you please put this number  10272 in the 'code advantage ' section of the subscription form... that way you, and I will each get 240 free minutes to France & international... excellent hey?

Thanks a million

Jane