DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

photo albums on the net

Posted by k UMGELTER - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Zeynep-183200 - 13 years ago

Try www.ofoto.fr ...

Ofoto is a Kodak company. You can also very easily order prints from the photos you upload (simple software provided free), and do all sorts of lovely stuff like red eye correction and borders. I realize that won't be necessary for the house you are selling, but hey, it's for future reference :-)

Zeynep

Sorry no image available
Posted by SammyT-194551 - 13 years ago

i use shutterfly.com - it's part of bestbuy, an american company, but you can join from anywhere in the world, and membership is free.  you can also upload un unlimited amount of photos (i use it as a back up for my computer).  there's all kinds of cool borders/frames you can add, plus colors (you can make it black & white, sepia, etc).  

i also yahoo pictures off and on, but it's a lot slower and pictures don't always upload.

-samantha

Sorry no image available
Posted by rosetta-185721 - 13 years ago

Have you got an internet connection from Tiscali/Wanadoo etc? They provide some space for a web site. I've got a Canon camera and they give you a 100MB of space on their web to share photos - you have to invite people specifically, but you can see later whether they've looked or not. Very big brother!

Maybe you have something similar if you have a newish camera?

Sorry no image available
Posted by lob-189383 - 13 years ago

yahoo does this service but if you know how to throw a webpage together you can put pages up here:http://www.fateback.com/it allows ftp uploads which is unusual for these freeby websites.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nigey-197432 - 13 years ago

Hi  Have you tried 'e bay'?  Its very popular and you can buy and sell about anything.  Worth a try?