Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Police Checks

Posted by Emma_Keogh-182851 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by pjd-185342 - 14 years ago

Hi EmmaIn Oz its the Federal Police you need to contact. Their internet site is www.afp.gov.auI think you can oragnise this on line.......regardsJai

Sorry no image available
Posted by szozu - 14 years ago

If you ring the Australian consulate, they will be able to tell you which entity to contact for their end of things.


Sorry no image available
Posted by DublinLiam - 14 years ago

In ireland if you ring the local Garda station for the area you used to live in, then they will do it for you !

Sorry no image available
Posted by NadiaG-192314 - 14 years ago

In France, you need to ask for a " extrait de casier judiciaire"


You can ask for it online : https://www.cjn.justice.gouv.fr/cjn/b3/eje20