DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Private French Tutor

Posted by french_no_good - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by NorthernGal-230817 - 5 years ago

I can highly recommend Dominique Gaillard - sophia area, from her home or she may come to you. home no : (04) 92 94 03 48 or mobile : (06) 89 46 02 66. You'll need to say Joanne sent you as she doesn't prospect from the public.... far too much in demand! She's quite quiet herself so may not impress you on a first discussion, but she gets the best out of you in lessons. I did 1:3 student numbers with her, aswell as moving on to a small group 4-6.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Darrylkit - 5 years ago

Hi, Sorry I forgot to put that I am based in Monaco and looking for someone in Monaco. Can probably get a group of 4 of us together
Merci

Sorry no image available
Posted by LizzieQ-321817 - 5 years ago

Hi I have just started lessons with a French guy who is really professional in his approach, and also it good is fun. He lives in Antibes area. Call Harold 0695041052.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cocoloco-321786 - 5 years ago

Hi,

here is the number of a good teacher, she does engelish-french and french-english

06 32466708

Sorry no image available
Posted by KatieHamer - 5 years ago

Hello,

I can recommand you Harold.

He's available and he's a very good french teacher.

You can contact him if you want at

06 95 04 10 52

Sorry no image available
Posted by JUSTICE1980 - 5 years ago

http://frenchazur-language-school.com/ Annie Seguin, an excellent teacher, highly recommended.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Karen.Antibes - 5 years ago

Hello if you find anyone please let me know I also am looking for a French teacherThanks