DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Problem with installing Mac OSX

Posted by lexa-183752 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by benandal-185374 - 13 years ago

Mr Jean Mootoo, A.E.M., 115 Rte de nice la Fontonne RN7, 06600 Antibes, Tel: 04 93 74 24 25, Port: 06 11 94 02 70.Hes a nice guy and speaks english too!!All the best!

Sorry no image available
Posted by lexa-183752 - 13 years ago

where in Antibes?lexa

Sorry no image available

Sounds like your OSX Disk may be corrupt. You can buy new OSX Installation disks from Apple or find a local Apple repair man (one in Antibes) and ask him to install a fresh version.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lexa-183752 - 13 years ago

I do have an internal CD drive but for some reason it doesn't seem to read THIS CD. Have no problems with other's. I suppose there is something broken that is why I am using the external one.And clicking on the Instal icon is no good either because it says that the original item cannot be found?!?!?!? Have no clue what to try any more to get this working....

Sorry no image available

Do you not have an internal CD drive as I think you probably should startup from your main drive. Is there an Install OSX on the CD? It won't startup from the OSX Disk as it probably doesn't have an active system folder on it (unlike the OS9 disks). U need to double clieck the Install OSX on the disk and follow the instructions..........