DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Re;Immigration to Canada

Posted by Kevin Griffin-194530 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by indofrenchguy - 13 years ago

Bonjour...check this site also....its on line visas...https://www.visanow.com/ but this site is on USA.VISA....am sure canadian sites/Compnys also will exist...as what the ""AMERICANS DO THE CANADIANS ARE SURE TO FOLLOW""..u just need some time to invest in hunting the right site....But yes almost everything can be done online....if u know how,where and when!Always TRY TO REACH the right source as Rules keeep changing DAILY/MONTHLY/YEARLY...and no one surely can have the lastest informations..except the experts who deal on it on day to day basis and whose business it is TO KNOW....OR THE ONES WHO WROTE IT.CHEERS U MAY GET UR PROBLEMS SOLVED ONLINE AND ALSO VISA ONLINE...PERHAPS "HOME DELIVERY TOO"..Dr P.K.Saint RaphaelEMAIL:drpk59@yahoo.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by sledger-197331 - 13 years ago

Hi Kevin,

Indofrenchguy might be right, this could be the easy way around your situation, im sure no dought that these guys cost money but i guess they get the job done, ive been with a similar company in Earls court in London for Jordan.

Kevin im gonna speak with my family in Vancouver soon so i'll ask if you've nothing sorted out by then.

speak soon Steve................;; 

Sorry no image available
Posted by indofrenchguy - 13 years ago

Hi u could try lookin up this site link http://www.workpermit.com/canada/canada.htm ...perhaps it may help u in getting correct informations.Dr P.K.Saint RaphaelEMAIL:drpk59@yahoo.com

Sorry no image available

Hi Kevin,

I have a solution for you, what you need to do know as your situation is not as good in regards to a skilled worker class for you or your wife. You need to apply to the Province of Quebec directly under the "Provincal Nominee Program" (before you apply for immigration to Canada for citizenship) Provinces in Canada have an agreement with the government in which to select applicants directly according to the Provinces needs and your intentions to settle there.

you need to fill out this form "CERTIFICAT DE SELECTION DU QUéBEC"

start here it should explain it all for you and the form is there somewhere to be printed out :-

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/anglais/immigration/permanent-worker/selection-admission.html

Their scheme is not run on the same bases as the other Provinces, as you have either a regulated or non-regulated buisness.

Speak to you soon Steve........................

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kevin Griffin-194530 - 13 years ago

The evaluation asked questions about both of us,and if it came down to education,she didn't get too much of it(her mum died when she was 4,and she got passed round the family a bit).The evaluation also asks about previous FULL TIME employment...I had my own business for 13yrs,then we travelled,came back cos she had a baby on the way,after which,she did part-time and I worked on making a house,then sold it and made another!So,we were not really in full time employment!I'm sure the evaluation didn't offer the chance to say what kind of work it was(unless it was 1 on the LIST).My boss said maybe to just sell up here and go over,and sort it out over there(MMMMMMMH).

Kevin

Sorry no image available

Hi Kevin,

The only thing i would suggest now after looking through my papers is that you'll have to have your wife go through the application process as the leading "qualified" person in the family and you as just a family member. As you said your points did'nt get to high.

Of course tell them your what your job is im sure you can prove it through pay checks.

Thier major concerns are that your not going to fall ill the day you arrive in Canada or ponce of the state.  

Sorry no image available
Posted by Montana99 - 13 years ago

I have a French friend who immigrated to Canada, Toronto as a matter of fact.  It took her at least 18 months to go through the interviews, medical exams and all before she got her immigration visa.  For information, she did NOT have a job waiting for her there already.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kevin Griffin-194530 - 13 years ago

Hi Steve.

I've done the online evaluation,but has given a negative result.The job my boss wants me for is not a special job as shown on lists for Canada,he wants me to be a buyer/deal with shipping  for him because I know what he wants and he believes I can do a good job for him.Anymore advice please?

Kevin

Sorry no image available

you'll have to go through the whole process of filling out forms for residency there, yes of course Quebec is a French state within Canada but still resides under Canadian govern.

Ive been through the whole process myself and it can get ugly, its just alot easier to apply for residencey with your family and spouse, you'll have a lot more chance to get in and it'll be cheaper. They run the whole thing on a point system , as long as both of you have something to offer Canada (ie. education, experience in a work field) it should go alot smoother.

Steve...............