DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Recommend a good Jazz/Blues club?

Posted by kaancd - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kaancd - 14 years ago

thanks a lot for that!  That sounds absolutely perfect :-)

I shall endeavour to make it there soon!

Sorry no image available
Posted by ulde - 14 years ago

if u dare go a bit further than monaco (just a few km!) in roquebrune there's a new jazz-restaurant, the "Restaurant Pasta Pasta" that has the Jazz-n-Pasta formula, with an upcoming programm of interesting musicians.   The info will be on the What's on listing on this website and at jazz-n-pasta.com 
Check it out at this adress:

209 ave Aristide Briand
06190 Roquebrune Cap Martin
Reserv: 0493354444 or livemusic@jazz-n-pasta.com

have fun!

where good music meets good food.....
http://jazz-n-pasta.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by BLUEFIN-193689 - 14 years ago

This place sounds interesting - I've looked at its web site but it doesn't tell me much about the place itself - do you know if they serve food or is it just drinks?  What times are they open etc?bluefin

Sorry no image available
Posted by vsaumarez - 14 years ago

Bar En Biais in Antibes is a good place. It's small but cosey and regular music slots. Cedac in Cimiez has concerts and ca be booked via FNAC in Nice. If you put Jazz into the AngloInfo search engine you should find several venues advertising.

Sorry no image available
Posted by telim - 14 years ago

Hey Kaancd,

Try the bar des oiseaux, it's the rue directly behind Waynes bar on Rue de la prefecture in old nice. Just incase, rue de la prefecture is just off the Palais des justice. When facing the massive court house rue de la prefecture is the street exactly on the left.

They have a different band every night, usually some form of jazz. It's 3euro pay entrance from Sunday to Wed (I think)

& 5euro Thurs to Sat.

I always find it a good night.

Sat night is usually really good.