Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.



Posted by ANNAB-189356 - Created: 16 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by legend_in_my_lunchtime-182603 - 16 years ago

Generally speaking psychotherapy or medication or both undertaken by a psychiatrist (psychiatre) will be reimbursed.  Work done by psychologist (psychologue) or psychotherapist (psychoterapeute) is NOT generally reimbursed unless part of a wider therapy prescribed by a doctor and having received a special "entente prealable" from the CPAM.

Sorry no image available
Posted by szozu - 16 years ago

Speaking of which, does anyone know how this is covered by the Social Security and at what percentage?

Does one need a referral from one's doctor?


Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-179828 - 16 years ago

If you can, then please do so by e-Mail, NOT by posting to this Forum.-----
Forums Administrator