DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Rental Agency - Cheznous

Posted by rocky40 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Has anyone had any dealing with cheznous? although on their website they appear to have dozens of properties for rent, they do appear to repeat most of them about 5 times over.  If anyone has dealt with them before I would be interested to hear.  Their is one similar agency that I could name that is a complete rip-off, they take a 150 euros fee from you and provide access to their website but when you try to get in touch with the landlords, they never appear to be available or just don't answer the phones - wierd.... I have come to the conclusion that most of the properties are non-existent!!

Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Paul Carmel-190537 - 14 years ago

Franky they were dam right rude to us and refused to take an ad because we are in Corsica!

Cheers

PC

Sorry no image available
Posted by lespalmiers - 14 years ago

Chez Nous are one of the oldest established "rent direct from owners" guides for France.

As with any other guide of this type, your contract is with the owners not with Chez Nous who are not an agent.

I have mainly heard good reports about them and receive a lot of bookings for my holiday properties which are in their book, though I am not in this area.

Regards, Les