Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Running a business

Posted by greatbridge-193857 - Created: 16 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rebel-193688 - 16 years ago

You neeed to be careful, if the direction, management and control of your company is considered to be in France, then you will need to make declarations in France too.Rebel

Sorry no image available
Posted by jmcc-181202 - 16 years ago

the easiest way short term is to leave the delviery address as a UK one and pay for postal redirection.  There are companies who will redirect for a cost (eg "Mailboxes etc")

The PO limit is 2 years, but I did it for 3 by sending in a new application 2 days after the 2 years were up.




Sorry no image available
Posted by James Morgan - 16 years ago

Depending on the business, it is possible to conduct it out of the UK but the moment you want any representation here then you need to establish a branch or company.

However if you are employing local staff or are a trading company then you will have to set up here.