DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

School children in Frejus

Posted by Dean Morley - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by IrishLiam - 13 years ago

Hi,I live in Frejus, i'm irish and my gf is french. She is a teacher in the local area and has much experience with but the systems in GB/IRL and here. I think she might be able to give you the information you want. I presume there are ways of getting your children out of this french rule of having to go the local school, particularly if you dont speak the language and want them to follow on there home countries curriculum.. drop me a mail ...

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dean Morley - 13 years ago

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your email.  We have been in  Frejus for four weeks now and have enrolled the girls into a french school.  You mentioned that your children attend Mougins international school.  I was told that you had to live in the surrounding area and it was very difficult to get in.  Have you anymore information on the school, ie criteria,expences etc.  We are sending the girls to a french school as mentioned but if they are really unhappy we would look at international schools.  Would be really grateful for some info.

Many thanks

Dean Morley

Dean Morley

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mikesgang - 13 years ago

Welcome to the area.  We live in Draguignan and have a 12 yr old daughter and 6 yr old son.  Both children attend the International School in Mougins which is a British curriculum school.  Not sure if there are other english children in Frejus.  The one family that used the school bus is relocating soon and only has a 13 yr old daughter - they are original from the Netherlands.  By now you've arrived and are settled in.  If you have any questions, let me know.