DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Shinto Priest for Sushi kan opening

Posted by C J Flynn - Created: 15 years ago
0 0

A friend of mine is opening a Sushi Bar in Cannes.

I said I would investigate getting a shinto Priest to perform a ritual ceremony as part of the festivities.

Alas, I have run out of leads.

Anyone with any ideas?

C J Flynn

Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by legend_in_my_lunchtime-182603 - 15 years ago

Sushi in Cannes!!! - Oh yes, if you cannot get Shinto priest blessings (or even if you can), I would suggest a thoroughly good Feng Shui "cleansing" to make sure the restaurant is blessed with clean energy and success.

Particularly for a delicate formula like sushi where the real "quality" of the fresh raw fish should be able to be appreciated for maximum enjoment, it is important that there is clean energetic ambiance in the restaurant to help transmit this appreciation.

With such and ambiance, happy customers will come back and make the owner happy and successful.

Send me an e-mail here on AngloInfo if you'd like a personal introduction to an excellent Feng Shui consultant on the Cote d'Azur.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lulu-183463 - 15 years ago

1. taiko drummers if you can find some2.kinda hollywood but hire an actor to wear shinto priest-LIKE wear3.tea ceremony performance4.large screen with a japanese movie like tampopo (tho that's about a noodle resto instead of sushi)4.small tv screens around with various japan - related contentgood luck! L