DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Shopping center in Italy? Where?

Posted by jjmiller - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

I've heard about this huge shopping center over in Italy. Apparently there was an article about it in one of the local english newspapers/magazines.

Anyone know where it is?

Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by cab-182963 - 14 years ago

The name of the town is Allasio, it's not to far away from the border of France.  I believe 60km's.

If not near Cuomo, there's also a Gucci outlet.

C.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jan-181414 - 14 years ago

Are there any large food stores close to the border. Shops like CarrefourJan

Anything for a peaceful life

Sorry no image available
Posted by coulsdon - 14 years ago

This outlet mall is really quite good, but mainly for clothes although there are a few home stores. Because of the distance you need to spend alot to make it worth while. It is considersbly cheaper than France. It is not well sign posted heading from here, although when you miss the turnoff and head back as I did there are massive signs heading from Milan.It is a good 2 1/2 hours from Antibes.

Sorry no image available
Posted by irishman-180738 - 14 years ago

Perhaps you're talking about the Macarthur Glen Designer Outlet Centre in Serravalle? It's about 250km from Antibes.

OPENING TIMES
Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm | Saturday and Sunday 10am - 8pm.

http://www.mcarthurglen.it/mcarthur_uk.html

http://www.mcarthurglen.com/centres/home_europe.cfm?centre=serravalle

Sorry no image available
Posted by jjmiller - 14 years ago

Lana,

Yes, that sounds like what I'm talking about. All I really know it's a large shopping center a little ways across the border. Any chance you still have to info on the ad you saw? Perhaps they say where it is?

Sorry no image available
Posted by szozu - 14 years ago

Are you talking about the designer outlet centre? There was a huge ad for it in either 06 or Bonjour last week, but I didn't pay a lot of attention, since I can't get to it without a car--though I was wondering if it was any good or not.

Lana