Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Short term contracts

Posted by chris_w-196628 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by TonyP-191937 - 13 years ago

It is tricky if you are officially resident in France.  If your main residence is still Australia, then your company can work for a French company, and they may send you here on a short business trip.

If you are really resident here it may be easier to work though an Umbrella company. in French a Société de portage salarial