DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

shower door seal

Posted by Josephine Mackenzie - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by eurokiné-187861 - 5 years ago

or look in a diy place pour some sort of draught excluder that you could fiddle with to do the job (eg castorama or leroy merlin at langoustiere which I think should be accessible by bus)

Sorry no image available

sounds like it may be easier to buy a new door ;-(

Sorry no image available
Posted by Josephine Mackenzie - 5 years ago

I am in central Nice, no car.  I have tried Ciffreo Bona & several plumbing supply stores.  I have been told, as you have also said, to look for the make, but there is absolutely nothing on the shower door to indicate a name.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Sorry no image available

dont know where you are so difficult to be precise, nor do you say where you ve been & not found it!

Obvious first points of call would be your nearest castorama, leroy merlin or lapeyre

after that there is a plumbers merchants on ave jules grec, between the first & second roundabouts direction Biot from Antibes

or theres a Balitrand/home depot place in le cannet/cannes area

or if you know the make of the shower screen do an online search for the manufacturer to see if they do "spare parts"

I imagine there are similar bathroom/plumbing stores in other areas of the cote d azur but I can only comment about those in the area I am which, if you re in menton for example wont necessarily help