DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

SIM card for iPhone 5

Posted by cl3150-236300 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by cl3150-236300 - 5 years ago

Actually, the data version makes more sense.  My wife hates using our Garmin, so she can use Google Maps on her phone for directions while driving.  We're  in Cannes, so the shop you suggest is only 15 minutes away.  

Thanks again.

Carl

Sorry no image available
Posted by cl3150-236300 - 5 years ago

Thanks to all who responded.  I'll check out those carriers suggested.  Actually, I don't need data at this point, since I already have it in my apartment.  My main use of the phone when out is for phone calls, nothing more.

Carl

Sorry no image available
Posted by eurokiné-187861 - 5 years ago

Sfr do less expensive if you dont want data , but who has an I phone 5 and only wants calls & sms/sms, illimited orotherwise?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graham19263-657641 - 5 years ago

Hi,

I would look on FREE.FR, they do sims for 2€ a month with no contract, ( if you have a freebox then the 2€ a month does not apply) you get 2hrs of calls and included calls to the UK (landline) for free (included in the 2hrs), unlimited txt and MMS.

Ive been with them for one year now and never a problem, youll just have to register online to get a sim.

You really cant get better than that price.

Hope that helps.

Sorry no image available
Posted by eurokiné-187861 - 5 years ago

look at the series red of sfr, they seem reasonable in price (tho I dont know your budget) and are non engagement forfeits so you can change/opt out anytime as far as I can see

If you 're in Antibes, go to the sfr shop on place de gaulle bacause they are all helpful, many speak english and they are permanent emloyees so will still be there the next time you want info!!

Have myself been with sfr for over 10 years and have never had a disappointment