Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


south african

Posted by schusch - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Im trying to organise a carte sejour/working permit, anyone know if i have to fly all the way back home to do so or if i can do it from here.?

Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 14 years ago

Technically, you need to apply from overseas (as an non-EU person). However, you may find that the Préfecture can be rather more flexible than the legislation says it will be. It can't hurt to go along in person and find out.