DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Space wanted to practice wheelies

Posted by Tonty - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Area such as made up road, car park required for 2-3 motorcyclists with road legal (silenced) motorcycles to practice wheelies. Modest fee paid if required. Frequency: once or twice per week.

Jonathan

Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Chuck-188355 - 14 years ago

The hard part is making the 2-3 shift without going over backwards.

Can you post some videos....

Sorry no image available
Posted by RJH-187583 - 14 years ago

Hiho Tonty,

If you sort this out I'd be interested in hoisting and holding the perfect 'minger' before I try it out on the Prom des Anglais on a Friday night.

cheers,

Jamie

(PS will you also be attempting to build a 'pyramid' - police rider style?)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-179828 - 14 years ago

Let's stay on topic here...-----
Forums Administrator
forums@angloinfo.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by Taniwha - 14 years ago

In Germany if you ride around on an unsilenced scooter the fine is bigger than the cost of a scooter. You rarely see the loathsome things there...

The noise from unsilenced motorbikes along the corniche d'or from Mandelieu to St Raphael is so unbearable (esp on Sundays) that I ended up selling my house in Theoule and moving. I've nothing against motorbikes (I have owned dozens of them) but the majority of bikers here seem deeply selfish people, judging by the number who use de-restricted exhausts. It puts me off getting another motorbike - I don't want to be associated with such people.

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 14 years ago

I am so glad you said 'silenced' .... as the teenage kids doing wheelies on UNSILENCED bikes are one of the things I loathe most about this place. 

You are obviously responsible and considerate - I only wish more were like you.