DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Starting a LGBT Group

Posted by Gay_French_Riviera - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by beadu06 - 5 years ago

Bonjour,

Votre idée tombe à point.......Justement, mon amie et moi  (couple de femmes)sommes à la recherche d'endroits, de soirées de ce genre. Nous sommes sur Menton. Nous sommes françaises.

A bientôt

Béa

Sorry no image available
Posted by madhuranga - 5 years ago

Like to meet all soon.I think this sat.or sunday is good for us.Im living at monte carlo(yacht).contact me for nice week end.

madhu

marco

Sorry no image available

Like to meet all soon.I think this sat.or sunday is good for us.Im living at monte carlo(yacht).contact me for nice week end.

madhu

marco

Sorry no image available

madhu

marco

Sorry no image available

madhu

marco

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nicecda - 5 years ago

I'm all for this, when should we get together?!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Gay_French_Riviera - 5 years ago

It'll be great for everyone to meet up and personally I think if you wanted to invite your friends that might also be interested, the more the merrier!

I had thought our first meeting could possibly be in Nice, just because it seems to have more options, but I'm open to meeting up anywhere.  We can pass along some ideas in the meanwhile and take it from there.

I'm sure we'd all get along and have a bunch of laughs.  Cannes, Nice, Monaco...we can hit them all at some point!

Laura, for some reason I didn't get your email, if you wanted to try again (or anyone else) it's: Jameson@gayfrenchriviera.com

I will be sure to get back to everyone individually.

I'm really looking forward to it all!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ian_Wright - 5 years ago

Hi there,

I also have been hoping someone would set up something like this. If you organise some club nights with aperitifs and so on, I would definitely like to come. I have some French friends - a few really fun gay guys and a couple of girls - who'd like to flex their English speaking skills but have a fun night out, I will invite them too if that's ok mate? Where's this likely to be? Nice, Antibes, Cannes or Monaco or a mix? This is a great idea.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Laura_Palmer - 5 years ago

Oh fabulous! We really need an English-speaking group of like-minded individuals down here to get together for fun nights out along the coast! 

There used to be a group down here but the person running it moved away but we had some really fun evenings/ dinner/dancing/drinks/ dawn ;-) and I really look forward to brightening up those dreary winter nights.

I've emailed you Jameson and see you all soon !

Laura 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Gay_French_Riviera - 5 years ago

Jameson@GayFrenchRiviera.com