Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Structural engineer/architect needed

Posted by yjme-181229 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by yjme-181229 - 14 years ago

Great, many thanks on behalf of my friends.

Sorry no image available
Posted by susiepodd - 14 years ago

I suggest you contact Roger Fogden, a specialist in the preservation and repair of domestic and commercial property, based just outside of Valbonne.  From preliminary discussion  he will no doubt be able to advise you of the direction you should be heading.  Phone 0493 36 40 13.