DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Summer Programs for Children

Posted by New2Cannes-195272 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

We have 2 young children (age 3 & 5) and would like to enroll them in some organized activities for July and August.  We live in Mandelieu. Does any one have any suggestions?  Like classes in French, art, martial arts, piano, dance and ballet ...

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by New2Cannes-195272 - 14 years ago

Thank you for your information regarding Cannes Jeunesse office.  The problem is that we do not speak French.  So I have been relying on English speaking organizations.

Sorry no image available
Posted by New2Cannes-195272 - 14 years ago

Thank you for your information regarding Cannes Jeunesse office.  The problem is that we do not speak French.  So I have been relying on English speaking organizations.

Sorry no image available
Posted by michaelandkate - 14 years ago

I suggest that you head to Cannes Jeunesse office, on the vieux port in Cannes. This is a council run office that has info/brochures/numbers/ideas on all thinkable activities for kids of all ages. They know what's on during the termtime, wednesday afternoons as well as specific holiday clubs/activities. For sure they have info that covers Cannes/Mandelieu and surroundings. I think that you will find that the French tend to put on an enormous amount for the kids. I'm sure they'll be able to sort you out!Also, we use the Cercle de Nageurs de Cannes who have lessons in La Bocca and Cannes - the Cannes Jeunesse office will have their number.

Sorry no image available
Posted by 2004sparkles-193110 - 14 years ago

Did you get any replies for this? I am trying to find out what kids can do at any time from babies to teens .. are there any clubs swim classes that kind of thing?

There must be but where can I find out about them???