DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Sunday Lunch Cannes

Posted by leslie-179832 - Created: 16 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 11 to 16)

Sorry no image available
Posted by carsten allen - 16 years ago

Leslie, sorry i am new at all of this computer stuff. the have indoor and outdoor seating, its a cafe/restaurant with a bar. they have a wonderful fish soup, salades, pasta, steak, etc. They also do some pancake stuff on sundays as well as some of there other menu. most main meals 10-15 euros at lunch , dinner can go to 25 euros for the most expensive. reservations @ 06.20.67.04.30 and their other # 04.92.98.95.40 address #28 rue commandant andre. signing off now but don't hesitate to go its 25 steps up from the croisette and beach. carsten

Sorry no image available
Posted by leslie-179832 - 16 years ago

Carsten,

It sounds good. Can you tell me what type of food they do? Do they have a set menu? Os the seating outside on the beach front or on the rue itself?

thank you for your suggestion!

Leslie

Sorry no image available
Posted by carsten allen - 16 years ago

Leslie, without a doubt go to PASTIS in Cannes. It is very central, 50 m from the beach, local, and with great food and atmosphere. It has outdoor seating. It is on the Rue Commandant Andre just up from CHRISTIAN DIOR, and will meet your budget. I will probably see you there if you go as this has become my local hangout. Carsten

Sorry no image available
Posted by cab-182963 - 16 years ago

There are lots of lovely places on the Bd de Midi.  Near where the Fregate is.  There not pricey. C.

Sorry no image available
Posted by leslie-179832 - 16 years ago

Thank you for suggestion, but I want Cannes as I do not want to have to drive. It is where I live, and wish to walk...drinking wine and all!!

so please suggestions for Cannes.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cab-182963 - 16 years ago

Try in Mandelieu the Voile D'Azur, it's not Cannes but very nice people.C.