DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Tax Returns for french property owners

Posted by A wilberforce-ritchie - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

I am looking for an accountant who deals with tax returns for ENglish owners of villas on the Cote D'Azur.I have been informed that there is a tax concession by the French Government that allows owners to fill in a simple form and declare their rental income and the Government then assumes tha expenses equate to 75% of income and the owner pays tax on the remaining 25%. If this is so I would like to find an accountant who deals with lots of such owners and sign up.Andrew WilberforceAndrewSte Maxime

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by LaCremedelaCreme - 14 years ago

I too have heard about the 75% concession. Does anyone know which tax form is used? Does the propoerty have to be in an SCI?

Thanks

David

Sorry no image available
Posted by briantdav - 14 years ago

my email is briantdav@yahoo.comBrian Davis

Sorry no image available
Posted by briantdav - 14 years ago

Andrew,I would like to talk to you about foreign exchange transactions. We have dealt in the past.Brian Davis

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nish-184598 - 14 years ago

Hi,

I can provide you the name of a Accountant/ Tax Lawyer who I dealt with when purchasing my property in France. He is Sophia based and I found him excellent. I believe his fees per hour are 160 euros excluding VAT.

 

Regards

 

Nish de Silva

Thanks Nish