Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.



Posted by kjlag-193902 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kjlag-193902 - 14 years ago

Thanks Gerbil, have done this already and spoken to them. My first bill will arrive in September so I am told.



Sorry no image available
Posted by gerbil-194494 - 14 years ago

From a quick internet search H2 seems to be the correct form for an apartment. It needs to be sent to your local Centre de Impots Fonciers.I submitted an H1 (the form for an individual building) in spring 2003 following completion of a development which doubled of our inhabitable space but so far haven't heard anything about a revision of our local tax assessments.