DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

TEFL

Posted by LouiseLL - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by snowqueen-191196 - 5 years ago

I did an online 60 hour TEFL course a few years back. It was very good,I  really enjoyed it and got a great recommendation from my tutor BUT, and it is a big but, trying to get teaching jobs with an online TEFL certificate - plus a weekend TEFL course focused on classroom teaching - will be very challenging. I have tried a couple of times and never had any success despite having a good academic and business background. Hope others had more success.

Sorry no image available
Posted by LouiseLL - 5 years ago

I'd love to do a face to face course but I haven't got the time or the money. Also, I'm not looking at teaching as a major career move - more to help out some of my French friends begging me for lessons!

Sorry no image available
Posted by JJH-235301 - 5 years ago

I have looked into i-i online TEFL course too and they seem to be very professional and very helpful. Their site is very informative too.   I guess it just depends if you're happy to do an on-line course rather than face to face with teachers. Horses for courses...

Sorry no image available
Posted by SunnySue-315619 - 5 years ago

I have no personal experience of this course but have heard a number of positive accounts (and no negative ones!).