DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

tel aviv flights

Posted by calcalino - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

can anyone recommend a travel agent/airline who does cheap flights to tel aviv - preferably from nice or if not italy/marseille/lyon/switzerland

thanks

calcalino

Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by theresponsibleadult-188195 - 14 years ago

calcalino, if you e-mail me I will give you the email address and telephone number of my travel agent in Israel.  She is very nice and very efficient.  I'm not sure but maybe she would be able to help you out.

Off the leash - and livin' on the French Riviera

Sorry no image available
Posted by theresponsibleadult-188195 - 14 years ago

I just arrived here from TA less than three weeks ago on Arkia.  The direct Nice/Tel Aviv flights are only for the summer, but I was told that they fly out of Paris year 'round.  Worth checking out I think if you can work with the limited days they fly.  They were much cheaper that any other airline or route that I checked out when I was planning to come here...

And although I'm enjoying the CdA so far, I really miss Herzliya. (OK, I know that was a little off topic)

Off the leash - and livin' on the French Riviera

Sorry no image available
Posted by Buja - 14 years ago

I'm not sure whether 300 euros from London is the updated information... I've been planning to go in early Sept 17, through London (with overnight stay) and the prices from different companies were 800 dollars, 700 pounds, etc.

Sorry no image available
Posted by calcalino - 14 years ago

hi buja

thanks for info...would it be chepaer still to return to london where i can fly from 300euros? but in terms of time it would take forever

Sorry no image available
Posted by Buja - 14 years ago

There's no such things as cheap flights to Tel Aviv... The only direct flight from Nice is operated by Arkia - an Israeli charter airline during the summer (the last ones are at the end of September, perhaps). This is a once a week flight - so you're limited to a weekly stay. It's still no less than 700 euros a ticket. Otherwise, there's a direct flight (2 times a week) from Marseille with El Al airlines - the same flight. The security issue on this one is taken very seriously...

The option which we use all year around is Lufthansa from Nice, through Francfurt. Although, Alitalia through Milan or Rome should be the cheapest choice, not the best though in terms of comfort..