DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Thanks for the tip about Telerabais!

Posted by belamica-188434 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by liz4 - 13 years ago

Hello

I also would like to thank Angloinfo for this. ...however, a French T engineer said to us that we should watch out that we werent charged by FT too for these calls. Now whilst we are still waiting for the itemised bill which has stopped all of a sudden, our international calls appear to be on our FT bill too..

Anyone have any experience of this?

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 13 years ago

Don't forget their associated company Telesoldes,  to which you have to subscribe and then you dial 1690 + number.  Some of their rates are even lower than Telerabais,  others higher,  but it is easy to compare via the websites.

Sorry no image available
Posted by dublinmike-182617 - 13 years ago

I've been using Telerabais for about six months now and they really are astonishing.

The only problem that i have is that the numbers you dial to reach International mobiles are detailed to your FT bill but you can't pay that part online at least and there appears to be no other way to pay them (Colt Telecom).

We have had one threatening letter for E6.78 but still no details, address, phone numbers etc., in order to dispatch this massive sum.

On the whole; Telerabais Rocks!

Sorry no image available
Posted by jamesh19 - 13 years ago

I also use Telerabais as well as One-Tel, and thought there might be a hidden charge somewhere - however my bill just arrived : ALL numbers beginning 08***** are routed to FT immediately and charged accordingly by them - so no problem there then