DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Posted by yjme-181229 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

En bref: I lent the video in English of this wonderful story to acquaintances to help their kids continue their American learned English.....they lost it and another in a carrier bag somewhere in their big house full of kids (possibly thrown out by error).....my own boys are now a bit peeved, as they watched it rather a lot (the little one mainly). I have the others of the same collection (BBC series). If anybody has a copy that is no longer looked at and would like to sell, please let me know!!  Thanks.

Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by grizzly-195735 - 14 years ago

As a native of Borogravia I need a dual English-Borogravian keyboard and they are not easy to come by

Sorry no image available
Posted by danonimes-184717 - 14 years ago

grizzly, new keyboards at Amazon, from £9.79 upwards...;)

Sorry no image available

Damn...it's time I bought a new keyboard.... anyway, DVD is 14.24 quid on Amazon

Sorry no image available

The tape is £9.89 (new) and 7.00 (used) on amazon.co.uk

Sorry no image available

The tape is £9.89 (new) and 7.00 (used) on amazon.co.uk

Sorry no image available
Posted by ifs-194624 - 14 years ago

Try ebay, .co.uk or .com

Good luck!

Sorry no image available
Posted by yjme-181229 - 14 years ago

Thanks!! I guess not many people would want to get rid of such a classic, looks like I'll have to buy a brand new video - wonder if they have produced them on DVD? And does anybody know of a more recent film/series that has been produced in English? I also have the cartoon version, so all is not lost, but with the series and real people, it's a lot more exciting!

Sorry no image available
Posted by hope-186232 - 14 years ago

We have a cassette but as all the family adore this story unfortunately wish to keep it! For your information in Monaco on Wed 4th August at the Princesse Grace Theatre their is a play in English of the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.Tickets from ...... don't really know - perhaps call the Theatre or try Fnac.yvonne