Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


"Tryptych" for an Accident de Travaille ????

Posted by dilys-191303 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by dilys-191303 - 14 years ago

Thank you for your reply Voyage - the orthopaedic specialist expected me to have received the form from my employer; the GP in the village tells me that this form is no longer necessary; the personnel manager at work (where, indeed, the accident happened due to ill-maintained equipment) said the same as the GP - but wants me to check with his secretary. So, I hvae just emailed CPAM with this and one or two other queries.

Thanks once again for your help.


Sorry no image available
Posted by voyage-187521 - 14 years ago

You want a "triptique" for your accident de travail, but only if it happened during your work or during your travel to and from work! I do not remember exactly how it was, but if you have a french employer, it is either him, or rather the first doctor (GP) who saw you when you had to stop work, he gave you a document made out of three thin autocopiing layers. You had to give one to your employer, one to the securite sociale, and one for you. Ask to one of your french collegues, they'll be more up to date...