DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Uk Business Addresses....

Posted by Aroncb - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by fugly-185614 - 14 years ago

aroncb, I know a barrister that deals in this sort of thing, if you can drop me a mail I will have a chat and find out what I can for you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Monaco Max-189694 - 14 years ago

Aron, you could always try setting up a serviced office in London to recieve mail, cash cheques and organise mail outs. I have friends on the CdA who have done this through a company called Trafalgar House. These people can be contacted at www.fbase.co.uk. Be warned however, that not all have been thrilled by the level of service they have recieved. Never the less a serviced office is widely percieved as the best solution, and there are plenty of them out there on the net. Hope this helps, Max

Sorry no image available
Posted by Spidey-189686 - 14 years ago

There are a few different options but maybe thwe best would be to speak to one of these manaeged office companie such as the World Trade Centre organisation or even better, Regus (www.regus.com).

They offer a virtual office service which is actually a lot cheaper than you would expect, they can even offer phone answering and redirection service, you can use their offices for meetings etc etc.

Good luck

Spidey