DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Understanding the mobile phone companies?

Posted by TomTom-248588 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by stuart06-195098 - 6 years ago

"SFR has been a bit like Ryanair with all of the add-ons."

By comparison Ryanair and similar budget airlines are far more transparent in their marketing methods!

Sorry no image available
Posted by soundsalike - 6 years ago

My SFR line stops tomorrow 12th, and hopefully FREE will start... my monthly SFR bill has hovered round 75eu /month much more than was advertised but one cannot argue I'm looking forward to a reduction of almost 75%. SFR has been a bit like Ryanair with all of the add-ons.

Sorry no image available
Posted by janes-214991 - 6 years ago

Nothing would induce me to go back to Orange after years of being lied to and generally treated appallingly!

Sorry no image available

As the OP stated at the outset "but none of them offer anything to match free. they come close and free remains the best offer."

Again personally I have been a client of free's for internet access for several years and to be perfectly honest their service(s) in general up to date has only improved through the passage of time so one would assume this would be the case concerning their mobile telephone service.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Methuselah-217505 - 6 years ago

I agree, but the others will now have to match and then Free will not have such an advantage. The other operators are already stretching their claws and are waiting to pounce when Free's standards decline or the offer no longer looks so rosy.

Sorry no image available

"Right now nothing better then FREE

Correct. But wait!"

Personally I waited for several years to see fierce competition arrive in this market and I am extremely content to see my monthly mobile phone contract payments reduced by 60% thanks to the http://mobile.free.fr/ service compared to the previous SFR "deal".

Sorry no image available
Posted by Methuselah-217505 - 6 years ago

Right now nothing better then FREE

Correct. But wait!

Sorry no image available
Posted by 785biot@gmail.com - 6 years ago

Right now nothing better then FREE. Cheap, it works and the service is not to bad.