DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Upset child

Posted by anthonyb-187880 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Please can someone help me to locate a rugby club for my 12 year old as just this evening his older brother was picked to play for his soccar club,and as they are both on the one team he was upset about this and now thinks he is no good.He played for a rugby club in Ireland and I told him I would ask for your help on this one,we live in Tourette Sur Loup and if you know of any rugby club in or around we would be most greatfull;

Please help as I hate to see a child feel left out..

My thanks to you all in advance.

CAROL BROPHY.

Kind Regards
Anthony Brophy

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by anthonyb-187880 - 14 years ago

He has gone to bed tonight telling me to say THANK YOU to both of you,always fell it more for them in a strange country and I agree anything for a peacefull life Jan.Again thanks so much for your imput and time with this.....

From a Happy Mum,

CAROL B.

Kind Regards
Anthony Brophy

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jan-181414 - 14 years ago

My son also plays at St Laurent du var. He is 15. I agree, the people running are great.

My son plays on Wednesday and Friday. 6.30 until 8pm. But I think they have an earlier time for the younger ones.

Jan

Anything for a peaceful life

Sorry no image available
Posted by anthonyb-187880 - 14 years ago

Durban,

Many many thanks for your reply on this.At this minute I have a smiling child who also says big THANK U.....Will get Anthony to give a ring if you dont mind?

Kind Regards
Anthony Brophy

Sorry no image available
Posted by DURBAN-188330 - 14 years ago

My two sons (aged now 12 and 9) both play at St Laurent du Var.  They are in their 3rd year there and love it - the people running it are great and there is a really good atmosphere.  Call on 0607872352 if you need more info.JB