Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Urssaf/Socail tax verses National Insurance Uk

Posted by on_sfs - Created: 16 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by simonwynne - 16 years ago

May I suggest you keep a careful eye on this, keep all documentation, if not sure then there is a helpline in the UK dealing with such matters,

eu section, 00 44 191 22 55 927.

Be aware, The french are not so trusting with undertaking obiligations within the EU state..

I have such a bad experience with Assedic using an E301...




Sorry no image available
Posted by on_sfs - 16 years ago

However - how long can you do this for?

Sorry no image available
Posted by TonyP-191937 - 16 years ago

The forms are the proof that you have paid the UK NI.

Having said that I have been in a similar position and I have never had to show the forms to anyone, probably because the UK company paid for a local firm to do the tax declaration for me.

I would ask the company for the form anyway.