Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.



Posted by atmss-193192 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by atmss-193192 - 15 years ago

Hi thanks for the info. Once i had the correct medical term(couldn't find it in huge hachette dictionary) the pharmacists was able to advise.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Eleftheria_p - 15 years ago
Sorry no image available
Posted by Eleftheria_p - 15 years ago

Hello atmss<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am a qualified UK podiatrist and treating veruccas here in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />France is a nightmare. You can treat your verruca with THUJA. It is a homeopathic medicine from Thuja plant. It exists as a cream or tablets. The French word is verrue (verrucae plantaris, in medical terminology)If you want it removed fast you have to go to a dermatologist and undergo through cryosurgery (freezing the wart). I would not suggest it as I have seen the results (bad advice, not padding and no return visit—as a result this patient could not walk for 3 days). Finaly podiatrists here in France are not qualified to treat warts. All the best,