DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Vide Grenier

Posted by Ludo43 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by nicandsi-188743 - 5 years ago

Sorry meant to say the two I mentioned no need to reserve you can just turn up  with a form of id but the other one in Antibes that's been recommended you need to book your place even though the website says its not nessacary 

Sorry no image available
Posted by nicandsi-188743 - 5 years ago

For the whole ofFebruary antibesland (fairground) are doing vide greniers Saturdays and Sunday's all day only 15€ a pitch and you can get there lastest 8am Or you have the one oppersite at the brague at 20€Saturday's or 30€ Sunday's but youthey there 5am and be warned its pitch black and it's bedlam we had many thing stolen. So lesson learnt don't unload in the dark. Good luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by Proust-199292 - 5 years ago

There's a huge annual vide grenier at the Valbonne Regional Lycée Simon Veii  (near Carrefour Market) this Sunday, although it may be postponed if there is rain.  Enjoy!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ludo43 - 5 years ago

Thanks RuthR I will give it a try, and maybe the Biot one too.

Sorry no image available
Posted by hermosabeach - 5 years ago

It is later than you want, but the school in Biot is having one on 24 March.

Sorry no image available
Posted by RuthR - 5 years ago

There's an antiques centre in the middle and then outside there's the car boot sale. Lots of things for sale including books, toys, clothes, furniture, etc. Always looks busy.

Sorry no image available

Its a Brocante rather than a Vide Grenier, so any other ideas would still be appreciated. Maybe someone is having one at there school ?

Sorry no image available

Many thanks RuthR, will give them a call.

Sorry no image available
Posted by RuthR - 5 years ago

Hi,

There's a vide grenier every Saturday and Sunday on avenue de Nice (RN7), Antibes. I think the organiser is English.

http://www.videgrenierantibes.com