Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Wanted Aqueous Cream

Posted by AbbieR - Created: 16 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by AbbieR - 16 years ago


Sorry no image available
Posted by Humptydingo-180377 - 16 years ago

ISOLEX® BARRIER AND MOISTURIZING CREAMSTo work in non aqueous media: barrier creams ISOLEX 10 or ISOLEX PRO 1
For work in aqueous media : barrier cream ISOLEX PRO 2.
After work soothing and moisturizing cream : ISOLEX PROMAINS

Formulated without silicone, tested according to the French standard Afnor NF S 75-601, the ISOLEX barrier creams make it possible to work safely and comfortably. When drying, they cover the skin with a protective layer preventing hands from contact with aggressive substances such as solvents, grease, paints, oil, tar, detergents, ...

I know someone is kindly bringing you some from England but this might help in the future.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AbbieR - 16 years ago


Thanks - I've sent you an email privately


Sorry no image available
Posted by scots lass-193337 - 16 years ago

Aqueous cream is 30% emulsifying ointment (which in turn is 30% emusifying wax, 50% white soft paraffin ansd 20% liquid paraffin) 1% phenoxyethanol and the rest is boiled and cooled water. If you live in the Nice area I will be there this weekend from the UK and as a pharmacist it would be no problem to bring some over for you. Just let me know by tomorrowtish

Sorry no image available
Posted by maria.m - 16 years ago

don't know what it is called in france, but main ingredients are liquid paraffin b.p 6% w/w and white soft paraffin b.p. 15% w/w according to the pot i have from england